Hey y'all! :)
Okay so OOOPS I guess I forgot to check in after last week's weigh in huh? Well, that is likely because somewhere in the back of mind I was aware of the fact that it would have probably consisted of mostly whining and bellyaching and bitching! (hehe)
Most of you reading have already heard it all anyway and didn't need to have to come here & read it again :D But as you all may (or maybe not?) know...I hurt my foot/ankle about 2.5 weeks ago and though at first I kept pushing it (and making it worse apparently)..I ended up not being able to workout like usual/like I wanted to and in the end (last Friday) I had to finally break down and go see my doc.
Apparently I have a possible 'moderate sprain' (which she said might have been classed 'mild' had I not been stubborn and stayed off of it) ...or at least, that's the way we are treating it unless we find out otherwise (she did bloodwork to check on an RA flareup or even possibly gout). So "doctor's orders" were to stay off nearly completely over this past weekend and starting today I can go back to a "light workout" routine...nothing with any real 'impact' on my foot. That is to continue for this week at least and then I can start working back up to my 'normal' workouts but she said I will likely have to avoid anything too "high impact" from here on out anyway. (due to the RA/joint issues).
At any rate, all that is to say..that last week's weigh in was a big, fat nothing LOL By that, I mean...0..zilch..zero. Nothing lost..but hey, nothing gained either ...so that's a positive, right? :D
Now that brings us to today and the current 'weigh in'.. "Weigh In Day #5"
Annnnnnnnnd... again, I've "maintained" (zero again..no loss, no gain lol) which is definitely a good thing considering I was able to do *zero* working out all weekend. So although I am disappointed that my 'loss' is at a stand still right now, I'm just glad to see that I can actually maintain so that is encouraging for when I do reach my goal weight ...knowing that I have actually learned how to lose and more importantly *keep off* weight :D
So I think that about sums up where I am on my journey. I'm trying very hard to stay positive and optimistic....really hoping this week I can get back on track a little and then be back up to par and beyond very soon! :)
Thanks for reading and I'll "see" y'all next week!
'til then..
Hugs,
Shan
No comments:
Post a Comment