Monday, March 14, 2011

Oops..almost missed it! :D Weigh-In Day #8

A quick note tonight y'all.. I almost missed doing this 'update' today..oops!

I have the crud (thanks to my little men "sharing"...ugh! lol) and just not up to much today/tonight because of it..yuck!

Just wanted to drop a quick note in for my latest "weigh-in" update... I only lost 1 pound this week. blech. lol I wasn't surprised because I was terrible about keeping up the level/amount of workouts and plus there are other "factors" involved right now lol


But hey, it's still 1 pound less to worry about right? :D Now that makes a 17 pound total loss so far! yay!

Hoping this crud doesnt hang around long for sure. I'm going to try to be a good girl again and get my butt in gear working out like I was at the beginning. Maybe I can pull a much bigger number next week! :)

"See" y'all next time..


~ Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment