Monday, March 28, 2011

Weigh In Day #10

well here we are ...another "weigh in" day. Might as well get to the point right? :D

This week I lost only 1 pound. Oh well.. what can one say when she hasn't worked out even once all week AND didn't mind her diet much at all? Yes, I was very bad girl this week and it shows. But hey, a loss is a loss right? So I'll take it! :D

I am already getting back on track and being a 'good girl' again. I have worked out three times today and plan on a 4th with the treadmill (if my ankle can handle it) or step aerobics (if the treadmill is a no-go). And I am being smart with my eating again so next week's weigh in should be much better. (and if it isn't well what's the point?? LOL)

Okay enough of that jazz... "see" y'all next week..

~Hugs, Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment