Hey y'all!! :) So I'm a little late for my "check in" today for the week...oops!
Just a quick update... my foot/ankle is nearly 100% again. This is provided I take it easy on it and limit or sometimes totally avoid anything more than "low-impact" on it. I am shopping around for an elliptical machine now to replace my treadmill workout as that (sadly since it's the biggest calorie burner I was getting) is going to have to be something I give up ..at least for a good time being :(
I've been super lazy this week however...not a good girl at all! Hey, at least I'm honest right?? hehe I've been doing my usual except for I majorly slacked on workouts this past week..some days only getting in my 1st one.
So I wasn't too disappointed this morning for the 'weigh in' that I didnt have any more of a loss than last week... I was actually pleasantly surprised....
I lost 2 more pounds!!! :D Grand total of 16 pounds so far!!
I'd like this to go a little faster ..lol.. but really an average of 2 pounds per week is about right on so it's all good :)
Gotta run! Will "see" y'all next week....
~Shan
No comments:
Post a Comment