...strikes again :/ ugh!
Oh well...tryin' not to let it get to me...tryin' being the operative word here LOL
I had my 2nd "weigh in" this morning and my 'grand total' in weight loss this week is.....
1 pound! ...yeah, ONE measly pound!! lol
I figure I will do my 'updates' here on weigh in day each week, unless I have something I just *must* share before those days :D
Things are going well... I'm working my butt off..literally and figuratively! haha! I'm up to 4 half hour workouts most days..but definitely 3 half hour ones *every* day. My final workout of the day is always a nice walk on the treadmill. I've worked up to just over half hour walking on it at 3.4mph with one-minute 'jogs' at 4.5mph thrown in randomly throughout the totaly time. My distance is nearly 2 miles each time :)
I'm still doing my workout with Biggest Loser on Wii in the mornings, a 20-30 minute "fun" workout with Just Dance 2 in the early afternoons and then most days late afternoon I throw in a half hour minimum of step aerobics.
As for eating, I'm still "winging it" on my own mostly. And I'm not starving :) The watching what/how much I eat part is wayyy easier than the working out part LOL
Well, not much more to "report" today... sure hope next week I am back with a MUCH better report as far as weight loss goes...
See y'all then :)
Hugs & Luv,
Shan
Don't get down girl. You know the first week was probably water loss which happens fast. You are getting to that fat now that you are working on. You said that you are up to 4 hour workouts, so you're getting into the fat burning. You are probably getting more muscle mass. Muscle weighs more than fat. You're doing good.
ReplyDeleteI meant to say 4 half hour workouts, sorry.
ReplyDelete