So here I am again :)
Things are going well so far!! I have got myself into a good routine and I'm truckin' now! :)
I even went *out* to eat with hubby Saturday night and was able to do so without messing up my progress and it didn't even hurt one little bit :D
My babygirl was here all weekend and she helped me SO much! She did a lot of "Just Dance" routines with me :) It was fun AND burned those calories! How great is that?
Sooo...my Biggest Loser (Wii) program does the "weigh in" on Mondays... so today was the day for it! (even though I didnt get in a *full* week yet I hadda do it! lol) and guess what??
I've lost.... *drum roll please*.............
6 pounds!!!!!!
I'm SO pleased with those results!! 6 pounds in 5 days! Not bad, huh? :D
So that's my 'update' for today!! Will check in again in a couple days :)
Hugs & Luv,
Shan
No comments:
Post a Comment