hi again :) Sooo I didn't write anything yesterday because there really wasn't much to say that wouldn't have been repetitive stuff LOL The day went well overall and in the end I wasn't *quite* as sore when I laid down last night :D
Today was my 3rd 'official' day and I feel very accomplished so far :) Today the workouts still kicked my butt ...royally. (hehe) Plus, I added a little 'extra' workout time when my daughter came home (she's here for the weekend) by having some fun and playing around with the "Just Dance" game with her. It was great ..we had a blast AND burned a lot of calories! Woot! go us! :D
I realllllly wanna take a peek at my weight at this point but I'm going to be a good girl. The Biggest Loser program did "weigh me in" at the beginning and each day it has me start the program by standing on the Wii balance board and it says "analyzing weight"...then follows with "weight measurement complete" but doesn't tell me what I weigh at that point. I'm thinking it will be like the show and only do a "weigh in" where it tells my current weight once per week. I'm *itching* to find out where I am even now! LOL We do have a scale in the bathroom ..and I have been soooo tempted all day today wanting to hop up there on it but again, I am going to be good and wait. :)
Oh I do hope there are results ...good ones.. when I do get to see my 'current standing'. I am going to try to remember to keep a calm and open mind to things but I'm tellin' y'all right now...if I don't get some seriously good news at the end of this week after allowing Bob to torture me, making a fool of myself "dancing" and putting serious miles on that treadmill... I think I'll cry and then scream and then cry some more and then smack somebody LOL
At any rate, I moving along and doing well with this :) My arms (AND legs now) are basically noodles each day and I'm possibly one of the cleanest people I know from showering so often (lol) ...but it's all good :) SKINNY SHANNON WATCH OUT...I'M COMING FOR YA! :D
'til next time..
Hugs & Luv,
Shan
No comments:
Post a Comment